I am supposed to be studying for the next big test tomorrow, but I'm having trouble using the old noodle today. My attention keeps wandering.
DH arranged to be off work and has taken The Boy on an outing. To buy guitar strings. I'm sure DH is having great fun maneuvering the stroller around the crowded music store. I offered him the sling but he declined; I can't imagine why.
I guess for now I am going to give up trying to go back and fill in the blanks with posts from Speck's first year and instead just try to keep it up going forward. Then when I have time on my hands (translation: never) I might get caught up.
Speck is so busy these days...his little knees and feet are practically callused from crawling around so much. At least he hasn't fallen recently. There for a while I thought we were going to have to get him a padded helmet because he kept pulling up on everything and finding every hard surface on his way back down.
I suppose I have wasted enough time here and should try again to apply nose to grindstone and get some studying done before DH and DS get back.
DH arranged to be off work and has taken The Boy on an outing. To buy guitar strings. I'm sure DH is having great fun maneuvering the stroller around the crowded music store. I offered him the sling but he declined; I can't imagine why.
I guess for now I am going to give up trying to go back and fill in the blanks with posts from Speck's first year and instead just try to keep it up going forward. Then when I have time on my hands (translation: never) I might get caught up.
Speck is so busy these days...his little knees and feet are practically callused from crawling around so much. At least he hasn't fallen recently. There for a while I thought we were going to have to get him a padded helmet because he kept pulling up on everything and finding every hard surface on his way back down.
I suppose I have wasted enough time here and should try again to apply nose to grindstone and get some studying done before DH and DS get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment