Friday, April 11, 2008

Catching up


Now that my son is almost a year old, I am wishing I had kept up this blog I set up soon after he was born. Since I didn't, I am going to try and go back and reconstruct some of those memories using emails between his father and me. I am guessing few if any people besides me and DH will read this (and DH only if I pester him) so I will not apologize about some of these posts being strange or cryptic.
Here Speck is chewing on one of his beloved toys, christened Creepy Bunny by me and DH. If you push its tummy it plays "Jesus Loves Me" as sung by children whose voices sound like they belong on the soundtrack to a horror movie. I bet you know exactly the kind of sound I'm talking about. But he loves it. He grins when he finds it in the toybox.

No comments: