Spencer can read. He's been thisclose for quite a while now and of course they work on it at school. But it finally clicked into place recently and now he really is reading. As opposed to just recognizing logos or a few common words.
Every time I think about it I do a happy dance. I wonder if he's ready for Narnia and Harry Potter? What's that, too soon?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
We have discovered a small downside. Yesterday he brought his iPod to Shane and asked: "Does this play music videos? How do you make it work?" The answer is "yes it does, you buy them from iTunes." Which we aren't likely to make a regular habit. But the point here is he read that on the iPod. And we now have to start being way more careful just what kind of books etc we leave lying around.
Post a Comment