Love you too my friend! In related news, I discovered we in fact do have a Bat signal. The kids have an Imaginext Batcave toy, which I knew was pretty cool, but I only just noticed that the Bat signal really does light up. Gotta work on transmission strength, though; I'm pretty sure neither you nor Batman can see it from your caves.
2 comments:
You know I'm always here. Throw up the bat signal and I'm on my way.
Love you all and cherish you friendship!
Love you too my friend! In related news, I discovered we in fact do have a Bat signal. The kids have an Imaginext Batcave toy, which I knew was pretty cool, but I only just noticed that the Bat signal really does light up. Gotta work on transmission strength, though; I'm pretty sure neither you nor Batman can see it from your caves.
Post a Comment