Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo

November is National Blog Posting Month in which a bunch of self-absorbed people who think the internet is interested in their pathetic lives vow to post a blog entry every day. I missed out on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in October cuz I was way too busy being pregnant and tired, so I figure I will aim lower and do the blog thing, with all the aforementioned pathetic folks. For my first entry I will set the bar very low by copying something I posted on Facebook this morning. Sorry Brandi.

Last night I was sitting at the PC when DH came up and said (in annoyed tones) "Hey, don't you hear Spencer calling you!?" Apparently Spencer had been trying to get my attention for a while. But I was busy reading the Bad Mommy Moments blog(http://badmommymoments.wordpress.com/)
Was that ironic...or just inconvenient? I never can keep that straight. I blame Alannis.

No comments: