Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hmmm

I just finished my workout and had a brainwave! Thinking of a bunch of folks from various corners of my life who have been having some conflict and I was wondering...maybe I could offer to arrange a private Zumba class for us all? You'd have to wear your ugliest workout gear, and also either a Santa hat or reindeer antlers.

Wait, maybe that's a bad choice.

How a menorah, if you're Jewish? Or a cowboy hat, if you are opposed to all holidays? Or a Green Bay Packers cheesehead, if you disapprove of cowboys because of the crimes they perpetrated against Native Americans. Or maybe a leotard, if you're a dude. Whatever makes you snicker and doesn't clash with your values.

What? It might work!? I just know that I can't stay mad when I'm laughing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candy said...

haha love the idea! Let me know if anyone signs up!