Thursday, July 3, 2008

And again, w00t!!

Finally got the word today that I have passed all 4 sections of the CPA exam. As I have said before, this was a joint effort and I could not have gotten through it without much help and encouragement from family and friends. When I called my mom with the news she joked that she almost felt like she had passed it herself.

There are a few more hoops to jump through before I'm licensed to practice. Since I'm at home with Speck right now, I'll probably take advantage of Alabama's option to remain on inactive status until DH and I decide it makes sense for me to go back to work. But you may all now properly address me as CPA. In fact, maybe you should just get into the habit of calling me CPA at every opportunity, LOL.

Happy 4th to everyone.

2 comments:

B said...

Congrat MSW, CPA!!
I never had a doubt that you wouldn't MSW, CPA. I am proud and excited for you....MSW, CPA!

Anonymous said...

Rock On!!!! So proud and excited for you! Knew you would do it!
So when should I bring my taxes over?