When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. (Matthew 9:36 ESV)
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28 ESV)
When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick. (Matthew 14:14 ESV)
Then Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion on the crowd because they have been with me now three days and have nothing to eat. And I am unwilling to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way." (Matthew 15:32 ESV)
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. (Hebrews 4:14-16)
I am not lost. I have a shepherd who knows exactly where I am, and EXACTLY how I feel. He understands both physical and emotional pain and will bring me safely through both. Thank God!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment