My (mis)Adventures as a SAHM
Wooohooo!! Looks like your little bean is doing well in there :-) Congrats on #2 Hope you start feeling better soon :-)
I'm so excited for you and DH! Speck is gonna get a sibling!! Feel better soon and I hope to see you next weekend.Bran
Congrats on the little one. Hope you feel better soon.Aunt Ardelia
Oh, I am SO thrilled for you!!! Hope you will be feeling up to game night at B's on the 10th!
Congratulations!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wooohooo!! Looks like your little bean is doing well in there :-) Congrats on #2 Hope you start feeling better soon :-)
I'm so excited for you and DH! Speck is gonna get a sibling!! Feel better soon and I hope to see you next weekend.
Bran
Congrats on the little one. Hope you feel better soon.
Aunt Ardelia
Oh, I am SO thrilled for you!!! Hope you will be feeling up to game night at B's on the 10th!
Congratulations!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!
Post a Comment