Friday, June 5, 2009

One of these days...

...maybe I will figure out that failing does not mean I am a failure. Doing something stupid does not make me a stupid person. It is just a reminder that I am merely human and need to stop trying to meet an impossible standard. That I need God's help in all things, not just the Really Big Stuff. I go through life trying to keep everything under control and wind up having a meltdown when inevitably I cannot. I know the saying is that devil is in the details, but today I must remind myself that God is in the details too. No job too small! No prayer too short! No person irredeemable, no heart beyond His reach. Not even mine.


Hebrews 11:6 Now without faith it is impossible to please him, for the one who approaches God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.


1 comment:

Lighthouse Photography said...

Thanks I needed that verse today!