DH: Forgot to bring breakfast, and didn't figure it out until I got here, soI ate my lunch for breakfast. I forgot to pack bread for a sandwich, soI ate my lunch with a fork. I forgot my doritos, so I got some chipsfrom a vending machine.Now I'll have to step out for lunch. Weeeee!
Me: Sorry about your food confusion. Maybe in a few weeks I will be able to pack your lunch for you. We are doing fine. I managed to wash my hair and get dressed while Speck was in his bouncy seat, so that worked out fine. I put the seat in his room in front of the window and he seemed happy to spend a few minutes in that. We also spent some time looking out the front door and reading a book. I just fed him again and put him back down for a little nap, since he's been up since 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment